Greywater Systems Workshop
Become a Water-Saving Expert!
The average four person household sends well over 38,000 gallons of reusable water down the drain each year from bathrooms and laundries (greywater-systems.com). With a greywater system, you can divert this gluttonous amount of water into the garden instead of down the drain.
Join Us to learn how to be a part of the solution with a simple greywater system. In this workshops we will:
1) Learn about the difference between clear water, greywater, and blackwater
2) Explore a few simple and common types of home greywater systems
3) Focus on the Laundry-to-Landscape & Branched Drain system design and installation considerations
4) Go over how to build a Laundry-to-Landscape & Branched Drain system step-by-step
5) Mock-up a Laundry-to-Landscape & Branched Drain system with real parts
This 2 hour workshop will provide you with the knowledge and hands on instructions on how to install a Laundry-to-Landscape & Branched Drain greywater system for your home. All attendees will receive 1 or 2 informational hand-outs to complement the subjects covered in the workshop.Visit Event Website for More Info