The average four person household sends well over 38,000 gallons of reusable water down the drain each year from bathrooms and laundries (greywater-systems.com). With a greywater system, you can divert this gluttonous amount of water into the garden instead of down the drain.
Join Us to learn how to be a part of the solution with a simple greywater system. In this workshops we will:
1) Learn about the difference between clear water, greywater, and blackwater
2) Explore a few simple and common types of home greywater systems
3) Focus on the Laundry-to-Landscape & Branched Drain system design and installation considerations
4) Go over how to build a Laundry-to-Landscape & Branched Drain system step-by-step
5) Mock-up a Laundry-to-Landscape & Branched Drain system with real parts
This 2 hour workshop will provide you with the knowledge and hands on instructions on how to install a Laundry-to-Landscape & Branched Drain greywater system for your home. All attendees will receive 1 or 2 informational hand-outs to complement the subjects covered in the workshop.
March 12, 2016
Add to Calendar
Greywater Systems Workshop
The average four person household sends well over 38,000 gallons of reusable water down the drain each year from bathrooms and laundries... More info at www.sanclementejournal.com/events/84426/greywater-systems-workshop
The Ecology Center 32701 Alipaz St. , San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
The Ecology Center
32701 Alipaz St.
San Juan Capistrano